Friday, February 8, 2008

7th stanza is pointing out.

i tried all the best for them,
instead of complying about any,
i was putting myself aside in the dark
like inside of a enourmous bee's darkish belly,
to give them a nod and,
and i did try my best you know it.

in the full of complexity, i still,
instead of offering them another,
woke up my collar and studied'em all
in that cold wind blowing emptiness the bullshit,
for just this non fucking profit efforts,
i did try as much as i could you know it.

in the full moon or the half, i tried,
as at least the one that-everyone-want-to-throw-away-yet-hold-inside,
to make it over, the problem, to get it over, the problem,
even when this my vital had been lowering myself down sick,
i still did keep trying to hold the moon back to be functioning you must fucking know it.

without what my enthusiasm was to, i tried,
for the sake of my contribution, to spread that beloved dim passion,
throughout this grey concrete sucker,
i did still, did everything, literally everything.

and now, finally, everything turned me out dead.
as it happend, i saw me dead-there-before-now-met-with,
not being able to say a word over the phone anymore,
while knowing me saying a prayer inside even now,
i even think i want to tell them nothing back,
i'm done. it's over. i'm with the end, once i saw there and now i be with here, hanging out,
he became my firend here, the end.

joni mitchell's 'River" sounds,
a little different, than that sounded when played with that New Jersey's Manhattan panorama.

i think i am leaving in June,
leaving that skyscrapper behind,
I am quite, tired you know.
i think i am leaving soon,
back toward them,
I am quite, disappointed you know.

6 comments:

uosakichigay said...

God Damn i love what you write!
i also like the way you write!
Damn...

kzy hsng said...

i fucking appreciate that you the sick kichigay liked my dam writing. i was kinda exhausted at that time and i wasn't feeling up to writing anything but a poem. A POEM!
sometime this way of writing helps me and takes me out of this shitty so-fuckin'-what reality. i somehow can't just afford the sleep-and-let's forget-about-it-method when i'm down, i'd rather just think like talking, write like beating, type like destroying, and sleep like dying after all when i'm nearly dead.

but hey you gay, YOU! GAY! You better start something like blog, just for having me some little fun. you can't just say "i'm busy" like everyone else like us. 98% of people around the world never get too busy to do something for an hour. You ain't a liar, are you?

punkdesigner said...

Oh thats super sick dude! In both ways you know. I'll start narrow casting myself soon when things settle down.
I hope UO will too. I'm surprised that you pasted an Youtube movie into your blog!! I feel wierd typing in english,,,I guess I finally became Japanese?

kzy hsng said...

youtube...that is why i started using this blogger site. isnt that just awesome?

youre japanese or not, well, i guess so?
when talk with japanese friends in english, i always feel uncomfortable and yeah a bit weird too. but something like this small chat in blog or via mail or whatever without face-to-face i have some fun doing it. also i posted that in english (just because i wanted to write something but couldnt simply find a notebook, i started it on some receipt but it was obviously too tiny to satisfy myself) so its natural to get feedbacks and reply it in english .

did you move to kyoto yet?

punkdesigner said...

not yet.
but today was the last day of work in tokyo.
I'm never satisfied calling my self japanese.
Well i've lived in Japan for 12years now, but my home is still Australia.

kzy hsng said...

i doubt it though, that's something like everybody's good old days. the place, the language, the nationality ain't mean nothing when talking about HOME. they dont just make any sense. home is where your people are around.
then you might think what's home?
and i would say who knows?
so do think of kyoto like your home.
past is an grotesque animal. it's so easy to idealize the past. it's so sweat and cold. but keep in mind... it had gone! mr. dylan once said "dont look back". mr. obama ask "who want to go backward?

oh yes, make sure we dont know about japan yet, and make yourself comfortable in kyoto. invite me and pick me up at ushiku.
otherwise uo has to drive me down there.